Maria Kirilenko Interview Direct from Indian Wells

by The Insider on March 8, 2012 · 6 comments

in Interview, WTA News

Thanks to Adidas we were lucky enough to have a phone interview with Maria Kirilenko direct from Indian Wells. Clare was our reporter and she did a great job. All the questions she asked were grabbed directly from our introduction post or via Twitter.

Clare March 8, 2012 at 3:08 pm

Once again I would like to say a big thank you to everyone involved in setting up the interview & you guys for posting your questions.

Sorry if I missed your question but I’ll do my best to ask yours next time. Hopefully we will not have to wait too long for the next interview.

I will be in Paris & Halle in a few months where I will be providing photos, daily reports & press conferences so stay tuned for more details.

quietplease March 10, 2012 at 2:38 am

Well done Clare. I enjoyed that. She came across as a charming and gracious person. I might have supposed her to be standoffish and cold given that she is drop dead beautiful.

You’re building quite a resume as a tennis jurno. Looking forward to further reports and interviews

Clare March 8, 2012 at 6:07 pm

Hi everyone. Thanks for all the views so far.

I understand that the sound quality was a little patchy in places so I have uploaded a new version. I hope this is better for you.

Pat March 8, 2012 at 10:28 pm

To talk for 15 minutes in a interview is a very long time and Clare, you did a great job. Marie was very good with her answers, she seems a very nice person. I hope she does well in her matches at Indian Wells and the rest of the year.

Yoann Sanchez March 11, 2012 at 4:35 pm

Thank you so much for this ! I love this itw, and i’m so happy to have an great itw of Kiri. Can I put this on my fan blog about her? great job again, and thanks for sharing with us. 🙂

Clare March 12, 2012 at 10:57 am

Thanks Pat (Mum), QP & Yoann.

I don’t see any reason why you cannot link the Interview to your Blog. Anyway to share this site is good business.