Roger Federer Needs To Get His Official Website Up To Date

by The Insider on June 11, 2009 · 8 comments

in Random

roger-federer-official-website

Today I went over to Roger Federer’s official website for the first time in a very long time. I try to keep track of what the leading players are up to and what they have been doing in their spare time. I keep track of all the best news sources in an RSS reader, which is simply the easiest way. However, when I was on Roger’s site I noticed that for his news section im not even able to keep track of this via RSS, in which I find appauling and behind the times. How can I easily keep track of what Roger is upto? I can’t!

Roger please get a new website designer because the current site you have is so far behind the times its crazy!

Pavi June 12, 2009 at 2:28 am

I absolutely deny it!!!

The Insider June 15, 2009 at 12:55 pm

Why do you deny this. It is fact that the site isnt as good as other players sites, such as Ana Ivanovic.

inés ifrán June 22, 2009 at 3:02 pm

If you what to keep track of Federer, try his page on Facebook, he writes three or four times a week on that page, and post photos also.
Greetings from Uruguay

chaitra July 25, 2009 at 9:52 am

hai federer!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratssssssss

E. Ilona Kovacs November 22, 2010 at 11:37 pm

Just what is the point? The website was and is for fans, and does not intend to serve as a general tennis forum. We have enough bad general and biased forums, without appreciation of the sport as it is. What else do you want to know? Roger has his schedule on the iste: some players won’t do that! Any fancy-dancy-smarmy stuff? Forget it.
And by the way, there are also so many blogs, and worse, bad bloggers who just want to call attention to themselves, that it is quite sickening. They are trying to change the standards of the sport.
Tennis is not about websites: it is nice to have it, but really, it is not about Ana’s or Djokovic’s self-promotion, or Nadal’s blind fans adoring him and excusing him, or similar things.
It all happens on the courts–and with the ATP organization, which is lacking, as well as the ITF.
What you are writing about is juvenile, for groupies.

George Felix Gomez November 29, 2010 at 10:23 am

Roger

It was a big suprise for me to see you back in form at the close of the year beating Rafa Nadal at the ATP london .I was pryaing for the success to get this cup for you since this year it was not good at all. Hope the year 2011 will be a good year as how you played last night. Wishing you a good luck and bright sucees for the coming year…
Best Regards
George

george felix gomez October 8, 2011 at 2:12 pm

Best of luck to Roger in the coming years ?

Vibhu batra March 19, 2012 at 2:37 pm

After reading your comments, we were motivated to start a Federer fans site & in these 3 months, we seem to have gathered a lot of members from across the world. So, I need to give u credit for motivating us 🙂