The injury list for the US Open is growing by the day, so it is going to be a very interesting tournament. The only top male player not on the list is Roger Federer.
- Novak Djokovic – Shoulder and general fatigue. Has had some issues with patella tendinitis this season
- Rafael Nadal – Large burn blisters on fingers and left foot
- Andy Murray – Sore arm
- Mardy Fish – Heel
- Tomas Berdych – Shoulder
- Robin Soderling – Wrist – he has announced he will travel to NYC
- Jo Wilfried Tsonga – Arm. Ultrasound showed no muscle tear after he withdrew in Montreal.
- Andy Roddick – Recently pulled out of Montreal with an oblique but played in Cincinnati.
- Milos Raonic – Recovering from hip surgery
- David Ferrer – Recovering from hairline fracture in left hand
- Tommy Robredo – Withdrawn – Ongoing groin issues
- Sam Querrey – Withdrawn – Recovering from elbow surgery (spurs)
- Juan Carlos Ferrero – Recovering from multiple injuries
Womens injuries so far:
- Serena Williams – Aggravation of toe injury
- Andrea Petkovic – Torn meniscus
- Kim Clijsters – Withdrawn – Abdominal muscle tear
- Venus Williams – Recovering from virus